New opening —
Account Manager - Sydney
We are currently looking for a high-performing Account Manager to help us build long-standing client relationships and successfully manage all stages of client projects from client briefs through to creative execution.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Coordinate the day-to-day agency activities to ensure client projects are delivered at high quality, on time and budget and to the delight of the client.
- Proactively keep clients regularly informed at all stages of the project.
- Liaise with all departments in the agency to deliver on all client commitments.
- Ensure all briefs to various departments are comprehensive.
- Be involved in client presentations.
- Lead and participate positively and constructively in agency teams to deliver stunning results for our clients.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications, in a science or communication-related discipline preferred, and at least 3 years agency experience.
- Experience managing a variety of digital projects.
- Thorough knowledge of the production process.
- Experience in developing appropriate reporting and post campaign analysis.
- A desire to be challenged, and the drive to deliver successful results for your clients.
High level communication skills, a passion for client management and a strategic mind are all required to succeed in this role.
Your expertise and enthusiasm will be rewarded with a positive and supportive working environment and an excellent career path.
Who are we?
Ward6 is one of the region’s leading healthcare communications companies, with offices in Australia and Singapore. Clients include Novartis, Johnson & Johnson, Audika, Pfizer, BMS, Biogen, The Wilderness Society, Allergan, WIRES, Gilead, and Boehringer-Ingelheim.
If this role appeals to you and you meet the above criteria, then please forward your letter of application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include details of your university degree in your application.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.